To view THG Holidays’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Enjoy a tropical wellness break in magical Mauritius
Mauritius is the perfect white-sand beach and sparkling, turquoise-sea paradise that dreams are made of. Its stunning mountainous landscape bursts dramatically out of the Indian Ocean just off the east coast of Africa and there's a diverse culture to discover, as well as delicious, Creole-spiced food to enjoy. On this fantastic-value and exclusive seven-night wellness break, you'll stay at the wonderful five-star Residence Mauritius on the east coast. There's a mile-long beach of immaculate white sand, fringed by the hotel's gardens, as well as a dramatic pool area. It's an idyllic place to relax, unwind and simply enjoy the sunshine. Plus we've included eight wellness activities in The Sanctuary, the hotel's Zen-like spa and fitness complex. These include a one-hour Pilates class, personal-training session, aqua gym workout, meditation and yoga - which you can choose to have as a one-on-one session or as part of a class. You'll also enjoy a 45-minute serenity walk and two stretching classes. This incredible price - up to 50 per cent off the RRP - is available on selected dates between October 2020 and March 2021 if you book by July 31.
Reasons to book
Eight wellness activities
Book with confidence
- Return British Airways flights from London to Mauritius
- Return transfers
- Seven-nights' half-board stay at the Residence Mauritius, in a Colonial Garden View Roo
- One hour of Pilates with a personal trainer
- Group serenity walk
- Group stretching session
- One-hour group yoga
- Group meditation session
- One-hour personal- training session
- Group aqua gym session
- Complimentary 45-minute back massage per person
- Upgrades available to Premium Economy or Business Class, to a Colonial Ocean View or Room, or to 10 or 14 nights.
- All-inclusive upgrade available from £89pp per night.
- Further wellness treatments and packages also available at the hotel