To view Discover the World’s supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Experience a magical winter escape in Finnish Lapland
In a winter wonderland, 350km north of the Arctic Circle, tucked
away in a snow-covered forest, you'll find the home of Santa Claus.
On this fabulous family holiday, you'll visit the man himself in
his headquarters as he and his helpers prepare for the big
Staying for three, four or seven nights at the quiet and comfortable Nellim Wilderness Hotel, with its spectacular views of Lake Inari, all your meals and a range of festive excursions are included. As well as keeping warm by a campfire as you keep watch for nature's light show, the Northern Lights, you and your family will try husky sledding and snowshoeing. You will also pay a visit to a nearby reindeer farm to meet the magical animals and their herders as they prepare themselves to pull Santa's sleigh.
Flying direct from London to Ivalo airport, you'll be transferred to Nellim, just kilometres from the Russian border, to enjoy the ultimate Christmas experience in a beautiful winter setting.
Tailor-make your trip
Perfect for all the family
Peace of mind
- Direct return flights from London to Ivalo
- 3, 4 or 7 nights' at the Nellim Wilderness Hotel on an all-incluisve basis
- Enjoy all meals at the Nellim.
- Meet Santa Claus
- Search for the Northern Lights.
- Multiple family friendly activities including baking gingerbread, visiting reindeer, snowshoeing and husky sledding
- Winter clothing