To view THG Holidays’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Relax and unwind on a luxury Thai beach holiday
Who hasn't dreamt of sunbathing on an idyllic tropical beach
once lockdown is finally over? Thailand has some of the most
beautiful stretches of white sand and sparkling turquoise sea in
the world, making it one of our favourite destinations to head to
once we're allowed to travel again.
Hua Hin, an unspoilt resort just three hours south-east of Bangkok, overlooks the Gulf of Thailand and is where Thai nobility chose to build lavish summer palaces in the 1920s and '30s. Now a lively mixture of city and sea, it's a relatively unknown area with a selection of beautiful beachfront hotels. The Ace of Hua Hin Resort is one of the most elegant, with a central infinity pool and rooms overlooking the beach. Red readers can choose a flexible seven-, 10- or 14-night break to this five-star property on dates to suit them between November 2020 and April 2021.
Don't miss your chance to book this beach holiday, which includes direct flights, private transfers, a free room upgrade, complimentary dinner and other exclusive discounts.
Exclusive Added Value
• Direct return flights with British Airways from London
Heathrow to Bangkok.
• Private car transfers from Bangkok to Hua Hin.
• Seven-, 10- or 14-night stays at the five-star Ace of Hua Hin Resort with breakfast each morning.
• Free room upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Access Room.
• Free Thai set meal for two people once during a seven-night stay, twice during a 10-night stay, and four times during a 14-night stay.
• Exclusive 20% discount on food and drink from the à la carte menu**.
• All taxes