Ragdale Hall Spa, Leicestershire: save over 35% on a blissful two-night spa break
Ragdale Hall Spa combines state-of-the-art facilities and treatments with the charm of traditional Victorian architecture to create one of the most luxurious and relaxing health spas in the country. It has won a string of awards for its facilities and outstanding customer service, and recently opened its fabulous Rooftop Infinity Pool. So whether you want to be pampered, kick-start your health regime or just enjoy the beautiful surroundings, Ragdale Hall's amazing spa facilities make it the ultimate relaxing break with a wide range of treatments to suit everyone.
Two nights from £445pp for stays Sunday to Thursday (usually £684pp), or £514pp from Friday or Saturday.
- Check in at 3pm into a Luxury Twin/Double/Triple Room for two nights sharing
- Two 40-minute treatments (choice of Body Massage, Prescription Facial, Classic Manicure or Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment)
- Full use of spa facilities, including Rooftop Infinity Pool, the Thermal Spa, all exercise classes and gym
- Clarins gift per person worth £34: Eau Dynamisante 30ml, Eau Dynamisante Body Lotion 100ml, Hand & Nail Treatment Cream 30ml
- All meals included for your entire stay (breakfast, three-course buffet lunch and three-course dinner)
- Clarins skincare consultation (suitable for men too)
- 15% discount off any additional Clarins treatments booked
- Complimentary robe hire and your own pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
- Check out 2pm
Extend your visit
To make your stay more special, why not book an extra night for just £183 per person? Includes all meals, another 40-minute treatment from the choices above, plus full use of all the facilities.
GET A FURTHER 10% DISCOUNT if you book TWO Ragdale Hall breaks for 2020 NOW! (both breaks must be booked at the same time) NB: Extra discount does not apply on the third night.
Reasons to visit Ragdale Hall Spa
Award-winning Destination Spa
Extend your visit
Just outside Melton Mowbray in the Leicestershire countryside, Ragdale Hall lies approximately 110 miles (2.5 hours) from London.
By train: Services run regularly to Leicester,
Loughborough and Melton Mowbray. Loughborough Station is the
nearest (9.5 miles), however services to Leicester are most
By plane: East Midlands Airport (25 minutes), Birmingham International Airport (70 minutes)
By car: the hotel offers free on-site parking